Homecare Assistants are trained to assist elderly, disabled, mentally ill and/or terminally ill. Home care assistants often work in private homes to help patients with daily tasks such as; personal grooming, meal preparation, observing, monitoring and etc.
- Strong and physically fit for e.g. lifting patients into and out of their beds and chairs.
- Good Awareness
- Excellent Decision Making
- Good Communication
- Expected to make patients live easier and comfortable by providing certain instructions.
- Transporting patients
- Making beds for patients
- Might include doing laundry
- Preparing Meals
- Giving patients medications
- Change patients bandages and check any other vital signs
- Monitoring and Observing patients
- Light cleaning
Training is provided free of charge.
- £8.00 per hour on weekdays
- £8.20 per hour on Saturdays
- £8.40 per hour on Sundays
- £9.00 per hour on Weeknight
- £9.50 per hour on Saturday night
- £10.00 per hour on Sunday night
JOB TYPE AVAILABLE:
- Full- Time
YOU MUST HAVE A BRITISH OR EU PASSPORT OR A WORK PERMIT IN ORDER FOR US TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION ( YOUR ELIGIBILITY SHOULD BE PROVED).