This vacancy is available for individuals who have previously had experience within the food industry as a chef in particular for North Indian Cuisine. Life in the kitchen is hectic, but exciting. You’ll need strong food preparation skills and be confident in cooking the basics – and you’ll thrive under that constant time pressure. You will be supported by a team to help you reach your full potential. You’ll take great pride in helping to create tasty dishes, and you’ll relish the chance to learn about new ingredients, cooking techniques and present your ideas in your dishes. Individuals will receive competitive rate of pay and many more benefits associated with the company.
- Prepare ingredients & meals to company specifications.
- Take pride in keeping the premises organised & clean.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety policy is met at all times.
- Enjoy being part of a friendly & cooperative team.
- You will need basic kitchen experience as full training will be given but you should be used to working in a fast-paced environment and an interest in North Indian food & culture is desirable.
- Service oriented person who will exceed expectations.
- English (Required)
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Full Time/Part time/Temporary/Permanent
If you believe you have the necessary experience, skills, and attributes and are looking to further your career by joining us, then apply with your CV to join our team today.