Support workers are a vital part of providing vulnerable people with care in order to improve their quality of life. Support workers assist individuals who are unable to live independently by offering them practical help and emotional support.
- Trust and Honesty
- Problem solving
- Communication Skills
- Professional and Motivator
- Aiding clients through daily tasks such as: Washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Providing information and support to their families.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Patience and Understanding
- Computer literacy and administration skill
- Mental strength
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Ability to cope with people of all ages and backgrounds.
YOU MUST HAVE A BRITISH OR EU PASSPORT OR A WORK PERMIT IN ORDER FOR US TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION (YOUR ELIGIBILITY SHOULD BE PROVED).
- Training is provided free of charge.
- £8.00 per hour on weekdays
- £8.20 per hour on Saturdays
- £8.40 per hour on Sundays
- £9.00 per hour on Weeknight
- £9.50 per hour on Saturday night
- £10.00 per hour on Sunday night